View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 00:15   #64
Juniorwolf

I almost forgot
...I got answer from both Czech and Slovak club and apparently both countries only accept bonitations for their own breeding dogs which are made in their own country(Czech club only accept Czech bonitations for Czech breeding dogs and Slovak club only accept Slovak bonitations for Slovak breeding dogs, they don`t even accept eachothers), but Both clubs do officially ACCEPT any breeding dog, who have permission to breed in the country where it lives, so the conclution must be that it is ONLY wolfdog.org who do not accept Italian bonitations

This should be the end of this discussion together with the video-clip that Massimo posted earlier, which CLEARLY shows that there is a difference in Czech and Slovak character test and the difference is absolutly the same as in the Italian character test.

I just think it is funny, that non of the before so eager debaters, who was speaking against the Italian bonitations, have any comments to the FACT that wolfdog.org apparently is working against both the Czech and the Slovak clubs, by not accepting the Italian bonitations ...the same tendency can be seen in the thread about the stud dog list, where it is ONLY wolfdog.org who claim that dogs with ED is not to be used in the breeding and non of the clubs of origin have any restrictions about this or even require ED results.

I wait for a correction of the faults made by wolfdog.org about bonitation as well as about ED. ...or at least a reasonable explanation why wolfdog.org do not accept the guidelines of the clubs of origin.

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote