View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:04   #61
Jimma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Hmmmm

Skk decided Saarloos and CsV must do this (test) before breeding, as they are WOLF dogs and not just dogs... it has nothing to do whit if they are workingdogs or not on this breeds...

CsV and Saarloos is under Swedish kennel club and not Swedish Working dog club, yes I know... but last I did her it is still a requirement for both Saarloos and CsV to do this (test)... has anything change ??? As the Working dog club did say NO we do not wont CsV as a Working breed in Sweden yet ( or ever)

I do not understand all you did wrote, but I know one do not have to pass whit a good result to be permitted to breed, you just have to show up and do your best on this (test) and get a result, good or bad...

OK, it is not called (Mental Health test) in English, it is called Mentally dog, but to me it still luck like a test of mentality and you get a result that your puppy buyers might wont to se, or am I wrong ???

I do hope it is still a demand for breeding of CsV, but yes I understand if they will take it away as a demand on Saarloos, but the first litter of Saaroos born this year in Sweden parents had to do it, to get there pedigrees from Skk.
Please correct me if I’m wrong or has misunderstand anything

Yes we do not have a specific MH (test) for CsV yet, I think we must do the GSD (test) ?

Very best regards / Mikael
Hi Mikael!

I understand if it is not that easy to understand but it is very important that you DO understand the diffrencies espacially since you think about being a breeder. Don not tell everybody the MH is a TEST because it is not. There are no special GSD test in the MH. The description situation is the same for every breed its how the spider looks like that counts and that is different from every breed. CsV should not have the same spider as GSD because then you can aswell buy a GSD. The MH dont VALUATE the dogs reaction..No reaction is better then another depending on how the breeds spider looks like. The describer is no judge...He or she only fill in the formula HOW the dog reacts. MH is no meritation its only to see how the dog fits in the spider of the breed more like breedingevaluation. Is the breed going in the right direction or not? SKK wants the MH for our breed to sort out weak individuals from breeding wich they can IF our dogs dont manage the shooting after being stressed out of the description situations. Because its a breed with not that good reputation in Sweden. The same goes for the saarloos for wich we also have to work out such spider, fitting that breed. So please Mikael DONT mix this things up for people.