View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 20:35   #21
Tana

Greetings, wow so many answers... In all af them i saw one thing:what a lot of people believe about their dogs, I saw a lot of human desires and hopes about their dogs. Nobody answered to the simply question, why the wolfdog was created in fact by the army and how much is their dog close to the natural way to live of their ancestors ? Is nothing about their hair inside the house and nothing about their POOP. Rona you know so much about our country or dogs,but in fact you do not know nothing. You presume everything and that is wrong. You will tell me Rona, that a wolfdog is like a cat when he want to poop?Wolfdog is a dog full of energy, but nobody tells nothing about the fact that they are some cute little "tasmanian devils" when they are small. They find a great pleasure in chewing everything they can reach. You can't relax too much when you know you can't let this dog home alone and to expect to find everything right when you come home. I am sorry but the truth is that this dog is made to be outside where he can explore and behave like a dog not like a cat and where are not so many restrictions like inside. I agree, the best is to go with your dog in wilderness, is where she/he is really happy. This is a second proof that wolfdog is happy outside the room , the house, even the garden can be too small for him. So i will keep the dog outside my house all the time. I was just curious to see how many did the same. Romania is not Syberia, the weather is like in all other central european countries so she will be fine outside. Now she has 5 months and she is outside for almost 2 months and half. My oppinion is that she will be more healthy and tough in long terms than a dog living inside. e will judge. I have 3 dogs with Tana and all of them live outside in the winter and play. No human can play with a dog like dogs play with each other so i think all are just fine. A nice day to you all
Tana jest offline   Reply With Quote