View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 01:20   #118
Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfeet View Post
I would be very careful joining the above group the admin one named sandra curry is a main promoter of crossing czech and she has just breed czech with german shepard and is selling these as 'anglo wolfdogs' and many on this site are actually not breeding pure they are mixing them!! In my opinion this is truely shocking and the more I look the more shocking it is...

This is her website and links to all the other ones!!

http://www.sansorrella.com/breed%20information.htm

I see you are a member and post on here? same as the breeder that is mentioned throughout this link

I agree it would be great to find a like minded bunch in the uk that are not mixing this breed .... I THINK from what little i've seen its going to be hard to find breeders who dont dabble in mixing this breed in the UK...as each and everyone i've seen mix breed......along side 'pure breed'...hmmm lots of dabbling going on!!

u need to look at this anglo wolfdog site!!!!!!!!
Perhaps rather than trying to find the needle in the haystack wich is a breeder that doesn't mix, enthusiasts may be better off starting over again. Importing new bloodlines etc, not relying on the breeders here, even if they own a dog from one. I don't think the kc will take any application seriously, if those applying include people who actively pointlessly cross breed.
Yo

I too maynot own a csv yet, (though hope to be able to some day) but I'm prepared to help in anyway I can, to insure the breed gets the fresh start it deserves here.

Ref the anglo wulfdog breeder;

So you can see the sires a gsd cross to then? She wasn't happy when I mentioned it, she was sold him as a tamaskan,which annoyed the genuine tamaskan breeders, as he isn't and looks nothing like one. I genuinely thought she knew as well, after all, I recall the litter he came from had a pup in it, that was marked exactly like a black/silver grey gsd puppy...I've seen plenty of tamaskan puppy pics and not one has ever looked anything like that. But then, the parents of him were imported from a puppy mill in NC, so god only knows what they really were a mix of.

She swore she wouldn't use her csv to create mixes too and got all annoyed when I asked why...Why? she knew my opinion of those who mix their csvs, I wasn't going to make an exception for her.

Incase you didn't realise, I'm a member on her forum, though I've not posted since my temp ban ended. The above situation being the cause of that.

Taz

Last edited by Tazer; 21-09-2011 at 01:24.
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote