View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 11:15   #87
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel
Dear Massimo,
its no discussion about other thongs as about the illegaly crossing of Mutara and CsW. Is no sense to discuss here about anything else
Dont discuss about character, exterior etc.....
Strange though that you mention it NOW after my post (which of course I posted deliberately in such silly way) but you didn't mention anything after this post (which of course was the cause fo my reply...)

Quote:
Well, i saw Passo de Lupo web page and found more information in other places, and sorry but this is farm of dogs but not kennel And i understant why these dogs dont have any psichic test and any working test, farm animals goes only for the meat not for work o for plesure, i am very sorry of those dogs And let the owner of that kennel writte to FCI to recognise his dogs as a new breed because they don't look like CSW....
I hope you don't want to say that one can write only to attack but not to defend the work of a breeder...OR DO YOU??
Some people and yourself are saying that you can no longer trust PDL as a kennel because of this "supposed" mutara experiment, that's putting in doubt the entire breeding work just because 1 "doubtfull" litter.
I would agree with you if I see many dogs from this litter being used by PDL and many puppies being sold in this way...
At the moment the only litters i see are coming from the world champion Issar Kollarov Dvor....

Quote:
Fabio Caselli false the dates for registration and put the puppies into register.
Are you sure?

What is false of writing a LIR from a dog without pegidgree and making puppies?
Isn't declaring "FALSE" data illegal? I don't see any ILLEGAL thing done, maybe unwise or not correct for our breed and morally discussable, but not illegal.
Maybe i'm wrong so I invite you to give me better information that i don't know, but if i mate my dog with a whippet and the puppies LOOK like a wolfdog and get "very good" in one dog show, I can start a LIR and after 3 generations get a LOI, this would be legal but really a nonsense, do you get my point?

Quote:
Today situation is, how I wrote above. Because Fabio done such thing, nobody will have in future 100% guarentee, if buy from him or from breeders, who breeding on PDL wolfdogs. From today every puppies, which will have PDL (born after 2006) in pedigree, can be hybrid and not CsW. Its a fact.
Again i don't understand:
Today there is ONE litter made with a LIR (not real pedigree yet) that can become a LOI (real pedigree) only after 3 generations.
If the dogs differ a lot from a CSW, the LIR should be somehow stopped.
Nobody is selling a dog with documents from a father that is not the real father or a mother that is not the real mother.
IF a buyer (i hate speaking about dogs as objects to be bought...) wants a dog from PDL Free from "suspected" hybrid, he can still do it.
There are strict rules about this and today DNA for ALL champion reproducers are obligatory. I know many dogs from PDL who are reproducing have given their DNA to the database.
If I want to be sure all i have to do is check the DNA and maybe buy from a litter with parents who have given DNA to database.
All i am asking here is to speak about things we are sure of, let's not base our statements on suppositions or "false information".
Can you imagine that because of your statement nobody should take a son of Issar coming from PDL?? it would really be wrong.

My personal position??
I don't think our breed needs a canadian wolf hybrid to be improved, and, until i see results, i do not think I will take a dog coming from this mixed line.
I think buyers and people should always be informed of what they are buying, and can choose as they want.
Before I choose a dog, I look at the pedigree.
I even "invested" lately on a mating to be done just because I wanted such litter to exist, because I am curious to see what will come out from 2 fantastic wolfdogs with 2 fantastic bloodlines.
If all breeders followed the example of a few who make thousands of KM just to use a male from a different bloodline from what usually is around, and not use only the dogs coming from very near and from within our own country, maybe our breed will improve and without necessarily using an "experiment"....
massimo