View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 18:40   #11
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Angelika, that is why I put it in the context with both books from Nicole Wilde, because everybody can learn from every wolfdog, it does not matter if pure breed with fci-papers or without being a recognized wolfdog breed.

I am sorry to say, because of people like fam Eichhorn and there exist even in the US several from, that do know nothing about northamerican wolfdogs and think they do and make false and wrong statements - gossip - only because of pictures and reading from people who got problems with their dogs and not accepting that the vast majority of wolfdog owners have no problems, the people from wolfdogmagazine does not like to stand in front. But there is no problem for them:

Here you can see one of the editors:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottsWo.../3/oOiyAJPFHR4

with more videos and the other is one of the most established wolfdog breeder in the US for more than 20 years:

www.thewolfcrossing.org

and there are a few more people who are involved.

Everyone who have wolfdogs must be an open person, it would be better for the breed!

Christian
A name is the funny words people always say when they try to get your attention or the head of your adress on a letter. It is not a video or a link of a homepage. The word Christian is part of your name.
Normally the editors of magazins have somewhere a place where it is written together with the adress. I lived under the impression that they even have to have it in Germany.

But I am getting rather of topic, as Angellika already mentioned did we get the impression that the question was if the magazin does apply in any way to CSW; so if there have been any articles about Saarloos or CSW the author and of course the article itself would be quite interesting for me.
Maybe Fede86 can help?

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 12-06-2010 at 18:45.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote