View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 14:12   #31
carlos2207

Second, Nebulosa say that I pick the puppies Ill. This is false. The 10-12 november 4 of my puppies have one stomacal virus that produce diarrea. The tests of parvo was negative.All pupies were ill except Zirce the dog of Frank. This is not good situations and all of owner of puppies were informed. We thought that this problem could be a alegic reactions of the Hills food. And We contact with Hills for analice the food. My 3 veterynaries said that the problem is only the virus. One day in the clinic and all puppies were Ok.

Frank had one fly for 22 of november and I said Frank that I prefer that not pick his puppy. For to have more time for to see the puppies. Remember that the puppy of Frank never have diarrea and were put out of his brothers. Frank say me that NO "I am a profesional and Have many experience and the veterinaries is the same in Paris that in Murcia. I let that Zirce went to Paris. When Zirce went to Paris had a Certificate Veterinary of Health.

The 9 of december Frank (the owner of Zirce say me that Zirce have problems of diarrea) and the 15 or 17 that Zirce is dead. Ok Very sad news. I send this mail to Frank after to speak with my Veterinary:

Hello Frank, this morning I went to the veterinary and give me one
certificate for Zirce test parvo that is negative. The veterinary say
me that the period of incubation is from 3 to 12 days and that
normally for the puppy is illness is 7 days. Well, Zirce go to France
the day 22 of november and is imposible that the parvo virus is took
in spain.

Anyware, I SAID FRANK AND DANIELA (OWNER OF AMORE) AND EDIT (CRYING WOLF) THAT I REPEAT THIS LITTER THE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL GIVE A FREE FEMALE FOR FRANK.

HOW YOU DARE NEBULOSA TO SAY THAT I DONT BE A SERIOUS BREEDER???
carlos2207 jest offline