Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
MORE SISTEMATICALLY LIES FOR DESTROY MY NAME:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Valencia-Spain/Blizzard-The-wolf/184956429984

THIS IS THE TRUELY JULIO AND HIS INTENTIONS

Destroy your name?

Well, if it's a lie everything I say should not worry. I am reflecting my views in a public forum on a public issue as is his dog kennel.

The rest of the world can like me, opinion and rebut or discuss anything in this forum. There is freedom to do so.

I for example have no problem in saying that my pictures are FAKE and my veterinary LIE or that everything is a fabrication. People who know me know who I am and how I am, and if anything they say about me, try proven solution that is not true.

Here nobody is trashing anything.

And You know Perferct both by phone and by mail I tried to settle this amicably and coherent, and you hung up the Phone and answered my emails with threats and insults, to which I replied that if in the public would not end with this story .

Story that day I do not understand ...

And my only intention is that you tell me the documents that correspond to the dog to have it legal and leave us alone.

And until it does, I'm sorry but I will say that you are not doing well because I live in a free country and I can show my disagreement if someone violates a written agreement signed by you

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 23:04.
Erwan Grey jest offline