View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 21:31   #22
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose MÂȘ View Post
If he saw that it was quite so bad and the same day of gathering the pup was already sick. because I take it to him?
I know the illusion of Carlos to start kennel, make him calm.
This forum was begun by you, with whom end. Other owners are satisfied. Finalize already.

because I had 10 years looking for a PLC (and here you can see from other posts) and wanted a child of the father of Emba; "Eligo".

Because I think almost every week visiting the farm where the cubs were born? (you can see that there are signed pictures from birth my almost ... not trusting the experience of Carlos.

Someone can tell me that Carlos has experience with dogs? if before you have had these 2 PLC dog and lived with dogs?

Because I if I may say

NEVER HAVE HAD DOGS (and this, as everything I've said so far, so I can prove)

How can a person who has never have dogs, made breed dogs?

I do not understand some things people are writing in this post defending Mr. Carlos;

1 .- Are newcomers and newly registered to the forum.

2 .- Many blindly believe in his words without any evidence other than his word. And do not know me or know of Zacarias after purchase.

3.- Because so eager to close the post? instead of solving this like civilized people?

And call me a liar to me (me and my photos, my veterinary clinic where it goes to Blizzard in Valencia ...)

And Mr "Silvester" say that by being a professional photographer does not "fake" do not touch any photos for my honor and my photographer name, and I think it is very dangerous to say that because he says Mr. Carlos is "truth" that are retouched or modified. Beware of slander and libel without proof.

We teach the invoices and veterinary history of Blizzard (Zacarias) but as you also say is false, better keep and show you where to be and when due, like many other things I can prove.

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 22:08.
Erwan Grey jest offline