View Single Post
Old 26-02-2010, 10:28   #40
blustag

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
hi Marcy, it will happen and there is nothing you can do will stop it, money is the goal, my first litter in uk all new owners signed contract that they would never cross breed there CWS with any other breed of dog, they did and it would cost me fortune to take them all to court to get my dogs back as it is classed as civil mater, as for the Tamaskan, this is not a breed of dog, it is not recognised in any country or by any kennel club, the person who is reasponsable for this so called bred is from uk, and used to breed belgium shepherds, i refused to sell this person CWS many years ago in 2003, the dogs they call tamaskans are nothing but a mix of different breeds, just like the inuits, people who breed these dogs now say they have records of breedings and that they will become recognised breed with kennel club, so anyone reading this mail in uk who has a Tamaskan and has been told by the breeder it will be recognised by the k.c. please phone registration department and ask for Caroline Hallett, she will confirm they are not up for recognition, they have been breeding these dogs for years and still have not produced a type, so they are doing something very wrong, Bluestag took some of the cross bred dogs to finland and she lived there, then some dogs came back to the uk, and people where told they now had wolf content, but no one knows if they do, with only this persons word to say so, i would take it very lightly what she has said about wolf content, funny she came home to uk when the CWS had got some numbers up, then suddenly the Tamaskan re-appears but now with wolf content,, MONEY,,,,,to make things clear the inuit, british inuit, have been bred in uk for some 15 yrs according to there web sites, they still have no type and still can not become recognised breed, by the way the Utonagon was also by the same kennel Bluestag, when they died a death, then came the Tamaskan, it also died a death but then came back as the new tamaskan but now with wolf content, i have seen these dogs they are not wolfdogs, they do not act or have anything in common with true wolfdogs, they are normal dogs and act like them. but when you put wolfdog or wolf content in any advert people buy them, the web sites on the net now state the Tamaskans have wolf content, i wonder who is behind it all and who put the word out,,,,,,, it is all crap lies and deciet to make money from selling dogs. RONNIE WINDER UK.
MR WINDER I think I would remember if I had asked you for a dog. I certainly havnt at anytime asked you for a dog. I do remember though you trying to get me to take one of your malamute females off you due to the fact that the malamute breeders closed ranks on their stud dogs and wouldnt let you use any of them, and quite rightly so. How dare you insinuate that I breed for the money. By your own admission you told me yourself that you breed for the money and have no other income other than your puppy sales. I breed for the love of dogs and as a hobby. How many Champions have you bred Mr Winder? I have bred and placed champions in 4 out of 5 continents! My breeding is thought out very carefully. For those of you that dont know me please check me out at www.blustag-arcticbreeds.co.uk Oh and Mr Winder it is Blustag and NOT Bluestag. It is Belgian Shepherds and NOT Belgium Also we are not advertising the fact that we have approached the KC to get our breed recognised. Nowhere on our site www.tamaskan-dog.com is this mentioned. Please get your facts right. You do not know me at all and your insinuations are insulting to say the least. Also your comments about why I returned from Finland to UK is total b/s. I came back due to the increase in UK of cwd... what a load of rubbish. If I had wanted a cwd I would have bought one. The reason I dont have one is because I dont want one... simple.

This is no disrespect to the cwd owners out there. I love the breed and have met many throughout US and Europe. For the record there are now several people who have the cwd and the saarloose buying Tamaskan for whatever their reasons. We also have more people being screened as I write this post. This is a lovely breed and easy to manage which is why people like them. Please ignore all the negativity going on written by people who have axes to grind such as Mr Winder. Also what is common between the Alba breeder and the US breeders Conchur and Takari is that these people have all along with others been refused Tamaskan puppies for genuine reasons.

Note to Mr Winder. I suggest that you direct your energies elsewhere to where they would be more useful such as screening your puppy purchasers thoroughly instead of printing such garbage as above!
blustag jest offline   Reply With Quote