View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:27   #82
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I am not sure, if I understand you right - maybe language barrier -, but in germany for example, I could go with a from me bred for example F 1 czech wolfdog to be phenotyped. The german akc = vdh would give me register papers and I would be allowed to do shows. I am not sure in that moment, if I could use him immediateley as stud dog, but so far I know under certain circumstances I am allowed if taking a female with normal pedigree.

In germany the csw clubs are not recognized from VDH. It means to get the permission for breeding it will do the german akc. In the french herding dogs Briard for example the two german clubs are allowed to give permission. The vdh wants to have their hand on the breed. The two clubs are trying for many years to get the permisson. So in case of germany the vdh must allow. So far I remember the club must always talk to the country FCI club (means akc, vdh, enci pp.) to get permission to cross in for example a wolf.

In germany they do hybrid breeding with Eurasier. They cross in Samoyed. this dogs are called hybrid as well. And this went with permission of club and vdh.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote