View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:01   #64
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post

Tfu, I hope breeders here in Europe will start thinking before selling puppies to USA Pollux example is more than enought... I am sorry for all these nice people who own, love, breed CSV in USA, but... this case is.. scary...
To USA and I hope to all Latin America, there was an european breeder which, not long ago, accepted to send one of his pups to a brazilian woman who had as experience with dogs a Minuature Pintcher.
She dreamed to have his wolfdog in her mothers' garden as she live in a flat.
According to her, the breeder stop of talk with her when she asked him to lower the price of the dog due the high transport price.
The woman live about 2500 km of me, she phoned me and I told her to adopt an adult easy mediun size mutt, she bought an Wippeth and has several problems in live with him yet.

I would like to ask all european breeder a bit of RESPECT to non-european breeders and to the dogs they breed.

If this dog had been owned by her, she would give up of him at the first week, she would have called me to come and pick up the pup, I would not have heart to do nothing and see a CzW get abandoned or die in our precarious shelters, then I would have to travel for 4 days only for pick up a dog which should never had been sent to her.