View Single Post
Old 30-03-2012, 22:41   #49
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by monita View Post
Dear Nebulosa,

The people who know me know that my life is dedicated for the dogs. I understand that the mixes will have to go. But you cannot accuse anyone without evidence. Admin wrote "breeders of CZW-mixes". If you want to know the Neckartal Kennel's full name:

Von Neckartal 1977 - FCI reg.

But it's possible that you wasn't even born yet. Do you dare to give out the Admin's name? Because you know. If not, it will come to light sooner or later.
Yes, I already told her name in Czech forum, but as I wrote there, it will be of no help.
You're all trying to find some breeder or owner to blame for find a stupid excuse like "this owner/breeder is doing it for personal attack/for promote his own kennel/his friends kennel or so", while the Admin is simply not related with breeding world.
That kind of immaturity put Pavel and Margo to run away from wolfdog administration.
Now we have a non-related-with-breeding Admin and it's users' fault YOU ALL ASKED FOR THIS.

Her complete name is Lucinda Ferreira.