View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 16:25   #74
carlos2207

Frozen food..... jajaja your fantasy not have limits

But the photo that I more like is the last photo.... My kennel box Vary kennel!!!... and the puppies!!!... is very probably that the kennel box is in YOUR CAR!!!... when we went to the montain with Emba...This photo is cuted...pleased could you put the real photo.... for all people can to see....increible!!! I see that you think that all people are stupid?

Zacarias in the university of Barcelona.... more than 800km. You think that your veterinary not have the suficient knowledge about a simple fungus... Sure Zacarias is very ill for go to the montain and for go to Barcelona

Nebulosa, I not open this post. All owner and people that visit my kennel say that all word of this person are FALSE. The name of this post is Big problem with kennel lupus ibericus. The name of this post should be " Big problem with indecent people..."

And finish, I not spend more time in this post. I wanted that all people know real situation. I will write to all reviews over dog for this profesional of the lie never can to work in the wold of the dog. Bye Bye

Last edited by carlos2207; 11-01-2010 at 00:58.
carlos2207 jest offline