View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 22:26   #49
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
Pleased, all people that see my kennel and say the true, owner and more people, Not lose your time in this foro. You have said that you have seen. Ok, the people have suficient information. NOT play at play of this people.

Thank you very much at all. I will not writte more in this foro.

PD. If any one have any question pleased contact with my veterinary. He know my kennel, the puppies and now know the hobby of Julito for the lie.
Congratulations for the objetivity of Administrador Nebulosa.

You insist that this is a GAME?

... For my game I do not think the health of my puppy

I do not think a game that does not explain what happened today with your veterinarian when I called him and has refused to say anything about the pictures so that you DEFENDANT

I do not think a game that you cash for 2 times a puppy and threatened to return it to its kennel

I do not think a game
that I want to deliver documents to the change in direction of the microchip

I do not think a game
that did not raise it with the seriousness and ethics that should a breeder of PLC

I do not think a game that delivers the dogs with only one vaccine and besides you do after being sick with bloody diarrhea

IS A GAME?

And you stop writing in this forum because they are realizing that they are wrong and what you and your friends will only want to save the information and avoid the problem.

And though you do not write I'll keep at it until they solve this whole problem with zacarias (Blizzard).

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 04-01-2010 at 22:38.
Erwan Grey jest offline