View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 13:26   #41
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Erwan,

We couldn't see where is the truth.And as we are not there , everybody could write what they want.
I'm sorry to say but would be more intelligent to arange your "business" inbetween each other and not in an open forum.

Problems could happened in every kennel.....the biggest problem that you are unable to handle this thing.

Edit

Edit

I understand what you say, but I tried repeatedly to speak with them privately and all we hear in his voice were threats and insults against me.

I hope you understand that the only way of trying to make this person understand that what is not right this way, the following is the legal way and frankly I do not want to hurt anyone more than what is already being hurt unintentionally, but it's something he wants to happen because they have the last word in this case.

I just want to leave me alone to me and the dog and hand over documents pertaining to the dog.

It was never my intention to do so, in fact, for private I asked him to solve or that I would have to go public and did nothing, so I have not done anything so treacherous.

Would you do if suddenly appears the owner of your dog saying you're a thief you've stolen their dogs?

What would you do if the microchip is in your name and address and refuses to give documents and also threatens you removing your dog?

What would you do?

Anyone can contact your veterinarian and ask about this matter. This clinic has a web site published and may be placed in contact with by email or Tlef. I like him, wants it known the truth of this.

His clinic is called:

"Centro Veterinario Alhama"

And in any search engine can find your website.
Erwan Grey jest offline