View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 02:03   #276
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default wow

This is amazing information, perhaps we should begin gathering up all of the mentally handicapped and burn them alive for being witches...
Some very important / valid key issues are brought up in this video, but you must have the proper paradigm to make efficient use of it. 500+ health problems brought about by inbreeding. Look carefully at these breeds!. Look into their history; at the time most of these breeds were being developed, inbreeding was also being practiced by royalties... Humans did not know they were causing such horrible issues until the 19th century! Our breed is young! Respectable / responsible breeding will give us a fighting chance at producing healthy dogs. When someone tracks and periodically tests various members throughout a pack of wolves for a generation or so, then you may just produce a wolf which may help our breed. We have enough diversity to only breed the strong and healthy, and adjust (only if needed) the standard. Our standard is "roomy" for selective breeding already. Every day, new genetic tests are being developed! We have the ability to utilize these wonderful tools to do wonderful things in regards to selective breeding, but we need more responsible breeders than all of those "TOP BREEDERS" on this video who said it was "rubbish" when these problems were brought to their attention..

When I was about 3 or 4 years old, my parents bred Beagles.. Epilepsy was a terrible problem with my dad's female... I use this as motivation to do the right thing!

Last edited by AMERICANI; 27-09-2011 at 02:09.
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote