Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2010, 03:18   #63
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solowolf
notice the heavy fur on inner ears, i know to well where this comes from,
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCI Standard of CzW
It is necessary for the hair to cover the belly, the inside of the upper thigh, the scrotum, the inner part of the ears and the area between the toes
But I not appear here to talk about that, I will not enter more in detailed question about what I think about specific dog as its only causes problems.

I'm here to warn you about your acts here in the forum, some really problematic for everybody:

have something called netiquete, its a list of nice rules for you comunicate in peace with people at internet webpages, and you're braking it.

1- When you write with Caps LIKE THAT means you're SCREAMING, you can use it for call the attention to some words, but a full phrasis or even a full reply with that will means you're SCREAMING with everyone of the forum, try to imagine it in real life.

2- Bad words are not well tolerated here and you can get banned if use it often.

3- Try to dont make offtopics, have you ever noted that everytime you back to post in wolfdog.org we need to open several new topics with different topic than the one you've originaly posted it?
Like this one you used for attack Passo del lupo kennel, after it for talk also about abused bitch's, while the topic was made for talk about the dogs of the photo, maybe about their selection, but more for praise the dog and the owners ( wich seems that have nothing to do with Passo del Lupo) or even the photografer , if you dont agree you can let your message but educated and trying to expose your tough clearly ABOUT IT.
In the topic of Passo del Lupo you back to talk about Abused bitchs... so we should open a new topic specific for it and move your posts, as its different topic and not only about Paso del Lupo specificaly.

I'm warning about it because not all people know about netiquete, and sometimes act like a troll without be, so please, behave yourself.