Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 23:38   #59
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
loooooooool

Have I to shave "the heavy fur on inner ears" of my dogs now???
i have looked at the pics of your dogs all have normal ears and and normal amount of fur, the photo of the pup in third frame has lots more than normal czech, no one is blaming the breeder of this litter for anything but the truth is there is a cross lined dog or bitch in its lines that for sure, i breed F1 F2 F3 AND ONWARD. the cws and saarloos have more crossed lines than you can ever imagine, including malamute cross done in southern France, saarloos and cws cross done in northern france, and pure wolf to saarloos and cws in southern france the wolf used was not european wolf and was done in 1990s. FACTS not bulls..t. p.s and also high wolf content male to saarloos still going on today with pups still being registered as pure bred. one young couple have pup from this breeding that is not year old and can do nothing with it, it is so shy and they are not experienced enough to do any work with it, so dont think for one minute you have any idea of what has went on with cross breeding in the cws, id ont go on hearsay or listen ti gossip i go and find out the true facts, and my wife and i where both in the company of the people from france and holland who done some of this as they trusted us at that time,,,,,,,,
so how do you feel about the breedings of passo del lupo that are on this data base??? or are you to busy shaving your dogs ears,,,,,,, myself and others will now take look at all breeders and registered litters on this data base for people who abuse there bitchs and make list for publication in dog mags to warn buyers and put there names on lots of wolfdog and wolfdog related web sites naming and shaming them and hopefully get the authorities involved in animal welfare.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote