View Single Post
Old 24-11-2008, 22:50   #26
furyos

than christian .. but y couldn't put away this pics .. because y don't have code to access in this servor .. it's an old annonce in 2006 ..(my first liiter ..) and this french guy keep it just to discredite my kennel .. really y don' t care abut him . but just jalousy ... if yu come to dog show in france or in europe y 'm glad to speak with yu to my point of yu .. sure y love the wolfish type and volos give me very good results actually .. y hope same with yarl'yanatos .... write me as soon as yur pupps are born .. because y m sure yu wait very wolfish type ... (trust me ... merlin and yurs have very god blood and with italian selection it will be the best combinasion...) best regards ..(y visit ometime yur web site and love the white and black wolwes on ..HUMMMMMMMMM a real pleasure for me to see them .. like when y m kid(7 years) and fall in love in paris's ZOO about an artik wolf female .. SNOW is her name and y visit he all sunday afternoon .. and stay one hour front her park /fr info ZOO is IN VINCENNES ...in 1972) f.
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote