View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 20:44   #30
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
but if yu are near the ring yu can note that mr stefik try to have his best opinion beetween BLUE and VOLOS .... well ;BLUE come from my kennel .. it's true BUT(sorry y like this word) if yu look his dog show results he win a lot of tittles and not mr stefik judge...
I know more dogs with many titles i don't like. Now i know too i also not like some world winners and Budapest europe winner
Sorry i write about Blue but i write because you write more Blue is so very much wolf and perfect and i see him in Budapest and it is different what you write because he is normal as many dogs i see and not very much special. In my country i see many dogs with look like or more wolf like Blue. I must propose my friends to glorify their dogs like you do

Quote:
if yu look better him yu can note very good qualities (y choose him for edit) to breed .. he's really in the standart (construction /coat /type /origin parent's etc .... ).. and sure if yu prefer wolfish type .. and just this .. yu can prefer his brother(next year) CKYNAI more younger but more wolfish PERHAPS or his sister BOHEME (french champion) or BLAZY ...
I look in photos but it is not i think. Boheme and Blazy are nor very much wolf for me. Like Blue.... Maybe when i see it i change my opinion but on photos are similar to Blue. Sorry but it is not my type I mean For me wolfdog as wolf look different.

Quote:
what dog yu have in budapest? y spend a real good time there and try to speak with everybody
I not have dog now but i seach good breeder. In italia i know some very good but i think about import some new good line. I hope to meat some famous breeders in Budapest but nobody is there. Maybe i will have holidays and i will come to slovakia to summer camp and meet there breeders because i hear best breeders always meet there.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote