View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 12:02   #28
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi Ina, and what you sent there and you have not answer? Write me it, I ask what hapenned when you have not answer or I can help you too.
Yes, I read your topic from yesterdsay, you wait some translation from Sonja. And you sent something similar to czech club too? To what person? Let me know and I will "put" it here.
You can in email.
Hanka,

the club head that was in Hanarovo got the same papers and an explanation from me there everybody else got, I was very happy I had the oportunity to meet somebody of the Czech Club since Sona couldn´t manage to reach anybody.
He was also there when the matter was discussed at the Club meeting. He told me he has problems with English so he will read it at home and he asked me to send an email to him and talk to you as you take care of this. The last things I wasn´t able to do as I have a life apart from CSW and have to earn some money sometimes, so this part was clearly my fault.

But nevertheless, Bern was talked about here in this forum, the papers are in the Czech Republic, the health problem is known since some time and how many Czech Results of blood tests are there, I wrote here that Bern will store blood for free, how many Czech blood samples are there? I can tell you how many Slovakian ones are there. The Slovakians immediadly took action when asked for, they had a lot of questions and we talked about it three nights till early morning but they wanted to help the breed, not everybody joined in but this is normal.

I completly agree with Rona, this kind of talk about other countries, especially about Slovakia is highly contraproductiv apart from being wrong too. To create some pseudo Rep-free lines with mother-genes totally ignored is no longer enough, to concentrate on IPO-training is the method that ruined already the GSD, to point the finger on everybody living outside your country is not very helpfull and and and.
Sorry, but you got me on an impatient day, so I wrote what I think about it not what might be political sensible as I normally try to do (though not very successful).

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 24-11-2010 at 12:06.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote