View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 17:32   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Are you afraid that you couldn't sale your pups from your comming 4!!!!! (but you are not producer , just a simple family breeder....) litters?????
Jasmine, please do not strike back on such way. I just asked about a question - I didn't knew it would drive you crazy so much. And please do not try to divert the attention from what you have written and what is the topic about.

I'm really not affraid about my puppies as I not need to do. The conditions to get a puppy from us are MUCH more strict - we do not sell puppies to everybody, all puppies are sold with written contract. We do not sell puppies to resellers, to huge kennels where dogs live in cages. But still there are always people who want a puppy from us - it didn't changed since over 10 years.

You write about my 4 litters - what you forgot to write that the dogs by us live in totally different conditions. We do not keep dogs in the cages - they live with us at home. We are 3-people (now 4-people) familly who is crazy about this breed. We work at home so we can dedicate 24 hour a day, 7 days a week to the dogs. ALL puppies are born and grow up at home - not even ONE puppy was ever born outside in a kennel. We have huge house and enough time to give the puppies and the dogs everything they need. Also our dogs are a real familly /make well orgasnized pack/ - all females give birth to the puppies in my room. First every female care for her own puppies, later the whole pack play with them.

I have more dogs than some other dog owners. But I have also not only the help of my family but also some proffesional four-legged puppy sitters...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote