View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:14   #40
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I have see that some dogs have only the name, without the kennel name, too if they born in registred kennels, the kennel name only appears when you chek the data of the dog and see in the "breeder", but not appear in the name of the dog.
Exemple, the name of the dog complet is " fifi of kennel afix" but in the link and in the dog name only appear " fifi" and for see which kennel it comes, you have to see the " breeder", in the data-base of this dog.
So, can be that this happen because the people, when will add a dog in DataBase, in the local that is write " dog name" put only the name of the dog without the affix name ( not put the complet name), is possible that one "auto-explained ballon" when the people stop the mause in the local which will write the name of the dog can help in these cases, what you think about?

Another thing, one search for dogs by country, as have the stud dogs list, the idea is make the same but with males and females and with all dogs existents by country, not only the studs, is it possible??
One exemple that have, if not deceif-me, 16 dogs in Spain, I only know who are 6 of these 16, the others I never find in dataBase.

And...

The big bad Przemek stole our menu! ...
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote