Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2010, 00:19   #11
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Hmmmmmm... yes it is...

But the question one must ask is way do the breed look more and more differant when it is to look more and more similar and fixed for every generation ??? And way is there so extreme differance on the puppy´s sometimes in the same litter ???

Therefor I got one more question for you all...

What is this ???

Very best regards / Mikael
hi, i have mentioned this subject lots of times and it is ignored but now that you mention it Mikael as i have often said there is a growing difference in the appearence of the CWS from different countries and its very clear, the type is not being mentained and is slipping away by the day, the photos of the wolfdog at start of this post is good example, so is this a registered CWS? if so then WHO ADDED THE NEW WOLF BLOOD LINE AT LEAST TWO GENERATIONS AGO AND DID NOT SAY........ like most of you have commented it is a beautiful animal of that there is no doubt, i have owned CWS for over 10yrs but i have owned other wolfdogs and wolves for many more years, as you all know i did use male CWS on wolves over the years and i do have some very beautiful animals, but i have never had one nice remark made about mine only all the s..t from people on wolfdog.org for crossing cws with wolf, big difference is I DONT REGISTER THEM AS CWS,,,, why would any one who can breed such beautiful animals want to hide them behind the name of another breed??? if you look on my web site at this photo http://ukwolfdogs.com/kizzy_pups_18....ta1_type=large it is a third generation from wolf and cws cross, seems someone in Europe isnt happy with the way there cws look. as for why do pups from same litters sometimes look so different,this is not uncommon in dog breeding with new breeds but as you state as time goes by and the generations grow the type will become steady, if you add a wolf to the lines and breed forward with just cws then in 3 generations the type will be as normal again with the only trace of the wolf will be on paper, In France wolf has been added to both CWS and Saarloos but as normal it is ignored, you seem to be noticing changes Mikael maybe you should look at lots more pics on wolfdog.org and also remember there are now lots of litters bred that dont even reach this data base, and one last thing dont forget there are coydogs in Europe...... regards pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote