View Single Post
Old 20-11-2009, 18:05   #19
Joswolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Lovely photo, but I understood tikaani meant the principle. If you declare publicly that CSV are safe with kids, 99% or more parents will still observe basic safety procedures. But there will always be a fraction of irresponsible people who will take such declaration literally and take the risk when they absolutely shouldn't, i.e. with a newly aquired dog and a toddler.

Besides, I belive it's always better to be safe, than sorry
I never declared to even have CWD couse i don't. A cwd is selected to use afression, that was his job. My Saarloos i can let without a problem with my kids. So it is save.
And i am not responsible for a fraction of irresponsible people who will take such declaration literally and take the risk. Altho i did not declare such a thing. I have Saarloos and that is a dog, and not a wolf or hybrid. (Like a CWD).
If you breed a dog with wolf and after that mix with other dogs the wolfpart dissapears. The problem is when you mix F1XF1. You can get more wolf and we want domesticated wolfdogs and no wild animals who act like a wolf. Then problems will come.
But my house dogs are dogs. Thats wat a Saarloos is.
Jos
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote