View Single Post
Old 17-11-2009, 19:57   #7
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Before you discuss in a not objectiv way please read this

http://www.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pet...a-wolfdogs.pdf

and the dog attack from Merrit Clifton

http://www.tegenpitjes.info/biblioth...lifton2008.pdf

If you read and understand what there is written you will understand why in great britain it is allowed to have wolfdogs from F 3 up.

Every csw is more aggressiv than a normal american wolfdog. Sorry to say, what Richardson say, that they are more social is absolutely right. And he expresses directly that in the right place, with the right people and in the right environment! That means clearly that wolfdogs are not for everyone!

And sorry to say "hybrids" do not attack adults. And with children you never should let a child alone. I have one example the danish dog from Heinz Rudolf Kunze a famous german singer and song writer killed in 1998 the 3 year old child from a friend who did know the dog perfectly and even the child!

In Cliftons dog attack you can see, that breeds like american pit bull, rottweiler or the northern breeds (malamute, husky, chowchow) killed quite more people than hybrids! And they do kill everything: adults and children!

So if you keep the children save there will be no problem! I am sorry to say I have no problems with my two csw but I have less problems with my american wolfdog! And all people I know who have american wolfdogs do have the same experiences!

The people in great britain had very experienced professors who did work and live with over hundreds wolfdogs and dozens of wolves and they all state that from F3 up you will have a dog.

Please remember we do have here - may be not now - F 4 csw like Kondor. And of course all we know he is (was) an aggressiv wolfdog hybrid! But the aggressivness did come from german shepard and not from the wolf!

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote