View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 21:55   #24
Silvester

This is what I have REALLY posted:

But i can understand you , "Nebulosa" :

Yes, it´s very difficult to find something negative in the pedigree of the first litter of the actuell World Champion and were all 4 grandparents have an "P1" in bonitation -code for "excellent"....beside other advantages like hip-results ( i already told ) , colour of eyes, quality of hair and coat , small ears and correct short tail, and, and , and....

You left away the main part !

(This main part was written by ME , not by YOU, you are right !
It was a writing/ printing mistake only.Sorry to this.)

But this you have been writing:

Originally posted by "Nebulosa":
But let me show you something that can be a shock for someone who only accept the existance of A dogs, the full brother of Bluebell, Baschan, is D, as some of her brothers have C results.

So, I think its time to wake up and at least try to understand what is selection, and that in dog breed does not exist perfect dog, sorry to say, but if you even tough that the line of your dog was the "most healty and clean of the breed" you were mistaken, its a line which need a lot of selection, as 99% of whole breed, and its a very important info if you even think about breed with your "perfect dog", open the eyes and see the truth can hurt, but its needed for the breed selection.

Do you think i don´t know already all this ??And about the other three ancestors of Carlos´litter you were talking about before?

Of course i know!

And i say it again: About "Perfect dog" I have never spoken - only you .

I´m betting at last 100 against 1 to you - that my "Zeus" will have an "A" for hip-result in future - you can take me by my public word here, you "Great Guru!"

And of course i also know that HD is not ONLY caused by genetics - may be you should read what i have posted here in the German wolfdog about 5 years before?

But yes , i´m sorry - you can not read German language.

Have a nice evening all !

Last edited by Silvester; 05-01-2010 at 22:18. Reason: Printing mistake
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote