View Single Post
Old 21-09-2010, 05:48   #15
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Allen View Post
Can a wolfdog "handle" heavy rains (re: typhoons)? Anyone experienced working they CZ wolfdogs under heavy rains? I know they can handle SNOW. . Thanks for all the inputs guys. God bless you all.
Well, it's not a simple question like yes or not because it will variate according the personality of the dog. But if you're in a situation that you really need your dog to work and he is well trained and socialized to do what you need, he will independant of the weather conditions, already if he will like to work in such conditions or not, there is where enter the "personal taste" of the dog.
I have here two very different dogs in such conditions, Oskar wich LOVES rain, strong wind and terrible weather conditions, and Iran wich act like if he was made of sugar.. if rains he nor even wants go out for a pee.

But.. I strongly wish that you will never need to work with your dog in the middle of a typhoon

Last edited by Nebulosa; 21-09-2010 at 05:50.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote