View Single Post
Old 31-01-2011, 17:32   #13
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Just that everybody could see the truth: my kennel was in the kennellist and was removed a few days ago as you deleted my HD results.
No worth to talking about co-operation. You have never co-operated with me !!!!
I always had to send everything several times and than write to the open forum to ask you to refresh my datas. Everybody could find the evidences for it!
So it is not co-operation. So if you put back my hd results to the databse......I will refresh my datas. Till nothing...and as I wrote to other forum, if you will steal anything from my page (datas, pics) as you did it before...I will do the legal steps.
I'm sorry but your accusations are ridiculous.

1) Your kennel was removed few days ago because (as everybody knows) the new database was updated fews days ago. It has NOTHING to do with the HD-story. If the database update would be done in December than your kennel would be removed already in December. But there was no update.

2) You sent another advertisement for next litter - I wrote you a message that I will not publish it till I will receive the missing information. No information was sent by you. Maybe you had no time to send few dog names - but you had enough time to complain on the forum that "bad Wolfdog.org do not publish your litters". I hope you will agree that it is pure insolence.

3) Sure you complained in the forum that your information was not updated since there are the problems with Wolfdog.org database. It is strange that you complain already few days after sending the information for the database that the database is not updated. But you see nothing wrong when I have to wait several month for the missing information from you.

4) If you are telling invented stories about you "good breeder who always sent all complete data at the time but despite of it bad Admin removed your kennel" then try to keep to your version.

If you sent always everything than WHY do you say that any data was stolen? Remember that you play at the moment a injured person who ALWAYS send ALL data. Why should anybody "steal it" from you if you send it?
You really don't want to show other people that the Admin version is the real one: that you always sent litter advertisements at time but it tooks every time a LONG period till we get the information.
And iof the data was complete pretty fast that it was done thanks to the puppy owners or thanks to the bad Admin who tried to collect all missing information by himself as your poor puppy owners always complained that their dogs are still missing in the database and they can not share the photos with other users.

And last thing: you are not the owner of the data of dogs from your kennel. If the owners will send it IT WILL STAY THERE! The same is with photos send by them - owner of the photo is not a BREEDER but a person who took it. Owners of the dogs are also owners of the copyright for the photos. And ONLY THEM can decide what will be done with their photos. NOT YOU.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote