View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 10:13   #105
Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Well obviously every word is too much here as you are not able to understand the point. The maybe should be enough to do a DNA-Profil on parents and if necessary grandparents or grand-grandparents. If you would sell them in Germany and it would be proofed they are not pure you could be sued for fraud. If this is how the CSV-breeding is gonna be founded in Australia, Australia really isnĀ“t ready for it. Just sell them as Australian Wolfdogs and everybody is happy.
Alright let's just make things clear. If anyone doesn't understand things here it's you, first you thought my pups were the first generation, secondly you thought I was breeding. You clearly have no clue, whatsoever.

These pups have a pedigree, which shows they are pure. Are you trying to claim the pedigree if fraudulent? Because in Australia if you make claims like that without evidence, YOU could be sued for liable.

To be honest you've being going round in circles, and haven't been making much sense at all. I advise you to think carefully before you respond.