View Single Post
Old 31-05-2005, 00:43   #53
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligerwolve
No they cant test the genes so it is all up to the pedigree papers and I suppose the general look of the dog. yes $9000.00 is alot but I still need about another $1000.00 at least. But I am getting married next year so the savings are on hold while I save for that. You have to be really passionate about the breed to want to import so maybe thats a good thing. my Czech Shepherd (wolfdog) cost about $3000.00 without papers and that was to buy from Australian Breeder. I am also going to get a Timber Shepherd in a little while and they are said to be about the same. So you can tell that I REALLY love these dogs. If you add the cost of the 4 dogs I want and have its about $17000.00 my fiancee thinks Im mad
I am gotten passionate by Wolfdogs, I find that if I to see one to the living creature start to cry of emotion, I say that after I touching in one can die in peace because I obtained everything what I wanted, I not playing, since that I today had 8 years until I dream in having one wolfdog.
The day that I will have money to bring one wolfdog for Brazil I swear that I go to obtain first place in ranking national (CBKC). When I was looking for breeders of this breed in Brazil I heard a mount of lies here on the breed, since that it was murderous even of that she was fearful and did not serve nor for expositions nor for work, therefore goes to show to the " gentlemen breeders " that " everything they know " how much a Wolfdog is good, how much it can be accompanying if to fall in good hands.
The biggest problem to import any thing for Brazil is that the "Real ($$$$)" very is devaluated, 1 "Euro" valley 3 "Reals" for more, any thing that I want that I am in "Euros" I go to have that to increase the value in 3 times.

This that is perfection. For me they do not exist animal prettier of the one than these.

forgives will have been forbidden for images thus.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote