View Single Post
Old 13-04-2005, 03:45   #46
ligerwolve

I realise its not illegal to import CWD's but I was thinking more along the lines of how to get one here without any damage to the dogs mental well being. I am not sure about leaving one in quarantine for 6 months so its not a definate I will import. I have relatives over seas and are talking with them about it. There is no garantee that someone will bring the breed here, though I hope so. My point is this, the dog community here needs a shake up, dogs are being breed as merly pets which I think is doing more harm than good and after trying to speak with breeders I am convinced that we need something new. I know we have some pure wolves here i know someone near Brisbane that has one, we even have some hybrids but I cant see just a normal person being able to import one. Since without a licence they have to be five generations removed and have documents that state this. I am however trying to track down an old contact and see if he is still breeding Timber Shepherds. I guess because up till recently i only ever delt with unwanted dogs it is a big shift to the attitude of breeders. So i am still adjusting
ligerwolve jest offline   Reply With Quote