View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 06:28   #42
ligerwolve

I just dont think its good publicity, I dont want to have what happened with DEFRA happen here. The Australian public is sensitive about "intoduced species" and i think they will be quick to think of it this way. The person who was chating was asking if anyone knew of anyone breeding them here and when she was questioned on the wisdom of doing this became defencive. She said things like are bad with children, ect. She also is taking the stand point that she wants a wolfdog because she wants a wolf ( fair enough) but these dogs are not just some hybrid, alot of dedicated people are working with this dog. Wolfdogs are a lot of work, not like any dog here. My dog is one of the best working dogs i have ever owned, her intelligence is what attracted me to the breed. Look who ever this girl is if you just want a dog that looks like a wolf, drop me a line and i will tell you what to do, but you are going about this the wrong way. I dont know what do you guys think she has started chats at about 5 different sites, even asked about getting an actual wolf-hybrid.
ligerwolve jest offline   Reply With Quote