View Single Post
Old 27-11-2007, 22:20   #58
solowolf

Default quarantine

q
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Hi everyone from the land of Australia. I am only new to CSW's but I have been researching as much as I can from the sources I have. I would love any information anyone is willing to give me as I would like to one day own one of these lovely dogs. I have asked about the rules regarding importing them into my country but it's given me such a headache reading through it all :P.I hope this has made some sense as I am writing this while reading the large pile of paper Quarantine has given... /sigh so much homework but worth every bit .Thanks -Pariah
hi quarantine is very stressful for most normal dogs, it would be a lot worse for a czech, it would be a really good idea if two people were getting dogs and it could be arranged for both dogs to be exported at the same time and be together for there quarantine period, it would be a lot less stress for the dogs, please also check and see if quarantine applies from all countries, i know dogs leaving u.k to lots of countries do not need quarantine as uk is classified rabbies free,, regards paul uk
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote