View Single Post
Old 28-05-2010, 17:11   #7
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Hi,

Let me ask some question:
Do you know Saluka ? I think no, otherwise you wouldn't write what you did!
As I see you are again speaking-tube of that person who always stay behind the curtain and drive her toys...................

Edit
Of course for you she is a very nice person, as she had buyied your dog and made the X rays with 15 months by MKOE, as we can see in Polish Forum.
I think you should read again what I wrote for see how I get involved in this history, but if you're being mistaken by her lies, im sorry, maybe one day you will awake.
But if you want to be her "speaking tube" good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine
and there are a lot of dogs which were dissapeared.....................not only Hamlet
The difference is that no owner of these dogs had published how heroic their act was for "save the life of the poor dog" in a publish forum, much less a "heroic breeder".
Not only that, disappeared dogs because the owner is unknown as the breeder who sold the pup does not payed attention to mantain the contact with him is pretty different of a breeder wich give away a dog that he supposed saved and simply threat the fact as if he does not had ever existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine
Give Agnieszka to chance to answer....
Everyone already gave, including this what I wrote stayed at Polish forum waiting her reply for months!!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 28-05-2010 at 17:29.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote