View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 18:58   #6
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Lorry, don't be cynical. I asked you a plain & easy question a couple of weeks ago which you never answered. If you don't bother to anwer questions why do you expect others to answer yours?

I point out that the question that I ask that they reply is strictly related to an assertion of the Admin who claims that Rambo is also the father of a brown puppy born at home ....
It is therefore quite legitimate that I ask basic information:

Who female ?

I did not ask to be re-projected into the arena of slander on WD ...
I have not asked what we said the wrong things on my farm

So if I want to be cynical, I am ....
I like to think I still have this freedom of expression, failing to use my native language for m express!

As for your question, I do not even know which one it is (talk to me on the French Forum, if you want to be sure I am informed of your questions)

But I said, if I decide not to answer you, it's my absolute right, in the sense that I did not defame you, I do not broadcast false information about your dogs and therefore, humanly speaking, I owe you nothing, not even any answer, if I sing well!

This is not the case of Admin, who invented the false rumors ... I should at least answer my question, is the least we can do!

In addition, I am "forbidden" to write in French and English on the forum to be honest I hate to write in English because I'm not sure 100% of what I write ....

Last edited by Lorry - MLS; 27-09-2011 at 19:01.
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote