View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 14:02   #11
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius View Post
This case is between you two, but i just want to say, for future,
that please do not ever buy any dog only with info gave by internet.
(especially in any unofficial page) There is ALWAYS official paper about healthy records, if official tests exist.
If i am looking for something for myself, and i want for sure some things from it, i will ask official papers about that, always. Even, i want to trust people who i work with, but black on white is the best way to prove everything, and then is not indistinct anything. I hope you can clear your differences somehow, is nonsense to fight and blame each others in forums. Is very shame that in every breed is lot of disagreement between people.

-Suski
This is not only between Satu and me !!! its about her and 10 puppy buyers to !!!

It is also about a false result here on WD.org !!!

And as Satu did not answer on PM to me or Fkk on many many month, this is her choice of talking about this not min !!! I gave her ALLOT of chances to answer !!!

And yes I did trust Satu and the result here on WD.org just as Margo and ALL puppy buyer I did talk to !!!

And even if we would ask, the papers are in Finish, therefore I trusted Satus word for it, as I do not know any Finish !!!

And I did not think Satu was ILLEGAL !!! but I guess I was wrong !!!

But I do not se way she refuses to get a official x-ray if now Sleeping Storm is A/A fore real !!!

Best regards / Mikael