View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 20:52   #13
Koos

Hello Margo,

I am sorry, I am not agree with you but I can understand your statement.

You know very well, that I allways have send the information about the litters and in the beginning I have helped you a lot with the database to make all the informations to be correct because we had at that time more information about the several dogs as you.

We started at the same time with our first CSW, you had Bolton and we still have Bacardi Eden Severu.

You know also that we were, about at the same time with Mijke, the first ones in Holland who had done the DNA test. All the other tests are also done, so what are the problems about our last litter which was announced and 4 weeks later, without any message is disappeared.

Because it is that the grandmother is a Louba-Tar dog? Unfortunately she died in April at the age of 12 years old and also she was tested for DNA.

How long will it take to make the it clear, that she was also a real CSW?? Before you or the admin has proves therefore and solong will it take, that this litter will be suspicious and marked as a mix??? And even other litters from Igor, because his mother was the Louba-Tar dog and do you think that you or the admin can have the proves and because of that also all the children of grandchildren or grand-grand children or grand-grand-grand- children are even mixes and also suspicious and be marked also???

No Margo, it has nothing to do with time to spend for to give the names of the litters but it has to do with your private rules. And because it is a private site, the information about dogs, litters, messages and so on is also a private case of the members who send you this information. Without this information there was hardly the half of the information to find on this site but it will be also correct to infirm the members of breeders to tell them what is happening and to look forward to a solution for these cases in which about the half of the breeders are involved with.

If the breeder will not cooperate with you or the admin, OK, than you are right but if there is cooperation with you or the admin, I think the breeder has a right to know why somethings are happening.

Many greetings,

Letty from Holland and because our litter is disappered, there are for the ones, which are really interested in a CSW, still 2 puppies left, a male and a female from Igor van Goverwelle and Berry Velky Jarok.
More information at our Website www.graaff-goverwelle.nl
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote