View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 21:10   #11
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
@Margo, you did not explain, why you used Baron and Arleen offspring, alhtough didn´t you use Baron by yourself two times and Cäsar?
HEH? Do you really mean ME?
I used Baron only one time, Casar only one time. As all other dogs. I also used son of Casar. For daughter of Iran.
Why?
Look in the pedigrees - you will see what we all plan to make...

Quote:
I have only 4 dogs and I have the whole day time, please Margo you explained in some long posts here, that you do work in the whole dog world, not only in breeding and that you have 10 (and Przemek?) dogs? I am sorry, how can it be possible to socialize puppies in a litter when there are some litters at the same time? How can one work or be simply with his dogs when he got so many dogs like you and doing so much work?
Easy - all things are bounded... When I sit on the computer and work - they sleep. When I make something outside - they are with me. When I go for a walk or by bike I can take them (usually half of them). When I go to the kennel club usually some of them go with me. 2 go inside and we make the litter checks. By obedience lesson I can have 4 of them with me - CzW are not like labradors - 2 hours are too long for them so I change dogs every 30 min I go to dog shows with 6-7 - I show only 4-5: 2 just love to travel with the car. By meetings - almost all are with me....
Dogs are always with me - they have really active life...
It is really pretty easy - there is no bigger difference between giving food to 4 dogs or to 10. If you play with one dog or with whole pack. You know what is the main difference - you see it when you pass the doors. With more dogs you have to wait much longer till you can close them....

And socialization of the puppies:
first remember that the size of CzW litters is similar to wolfish litters - they are pretty small with 4-8 puppies. AND I never breed females which give a lot puppies at the same time. I also could not imagine that I have for example 4 litters of borzois with 12-15 puppie each... Usually I have less puppies than my friends breeding kangals who have one litter.

Second: puppies are born usually in the winter when I have no "addional work" to do. Obedience courses end in November, "our shows" are in April and September, there are also no more meetings, shows a.s.o. It means I have A LOT of free time...

Third: puppies mean people who are interested in them and such people LOVE to visit "their" pupps. In the puppy time also our friends visit us much more often than usual (all of them are dog lovers). There is time when we have visits almost every day. Can you imagine better socialization?
I have a lot of time for them. I have a lot of dogs which play with them. And there are many people visiting us - puppy buyers but also our neibours have free time in the winter so several times a week there is a pack of children at our home playing with puppies.

Yes, it is a lot of work to do. But believe me - there is really no difference between 1,2,3,4 litters. You make the same 'work'....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote