View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 14:19   #8
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
I'm sorry to say but for me you are not a family breeder. You are also a producer!!!! A family breeder keep max. 3-4 dog not more, you have 10 at least(..)don't make several litters year by year like you do and don't live from the dogs like you do!!!!
So I realy don't understand how dare you criticize me !!!!!
What is a family breeder for you? Person with one female keeping her in the kennel for whole day long, making one litter with a neibour's male from next vilage, keeping the puppies in a pigpen and selling them in wholesale to puppy dealers?
Oh yes Edith - a production can be even a breeder with only one female and one litter a year. And there are many such cases in our breed.

I have one question for you: what is a normal family for you? Two people with one child? Two people with 2 children? And what about a family with 4 children? Is a family with 5 children a PRODUCTION according to you??? And family with 8 children? Is it a children-producing-factory? No, you can not divide family basing on number of children but only basing on the conditions and amount to love and attention the children get from their parents.

Yes, Edith - also the difference between PRODUCER and BREEDER do not base on the number on dogs but on the CONDITIONS how the dogs are living, basing on all the things the breeder can offer to the dogs and the REASON why such person keeps the dogs. The only difference is - if the dogs have normal happy life, or they are just used as "things" for breeding.

Yes, I have more dogs than some other people. I have 10 Wolfdogs - 2 of them are rescue dogs. 1 male is a special case - he will spent the rest of his life by me because he was abused by his owner what cased that sometimes he acts agressiv (in the fact he would be dead for a long time if I would not take him) - it is not possible to find him a new home. I also have 13 years old GSD-mix - also a rescue dog (the owner planned to put her down so I took her - she is with us already for 10 years). But the number of dogs is the only thing which makes my kennel different form other "family breeders". You will be not able to find EVEN ONE other difference - what makes my kennel "less familiar". In some cases it is even easier because puppies can grow up in a pack - they have not only contact with people but also with other FRIENDLY dogs which have huge influence on their future social behaviour.
Yes, I have more dogs. I have also pretty big family where everyone keeps contact with each other. I have also much more friends than "normal" people have... Because so looks MY LIFE.

Yes, you are right. I live from dogs.... But not from BREEDING WOLFDOGS... Please think careful and COUNT... Yes, we own 10 dogs. Do you really think 1-4 litters a year can give enough money for them? For dog food and suplements, veterinary care, their trainig, showing, for meetings and summer camps? Especially than I do not "produce" with my own males but I also have to pay stud dog fees, travels and accomodation. And also the prices of puppies are far different here than in other countries (I'm not a salesman asking different prices from different people basing on their financial status). And additionally we also take part in dog rescue actions and from time to time I also have to provide for such dogs. No, I do not EARN money with Wolfdogs but I SPENT money for Wolfdogs... And I spent a lot...
But dogs ARE my life - I administrate several dog sites, I own the biggest WWW site about dogs in Poland, I write articles for magazines, we make web presentations for breeders, we work for dog food factory preparing receipts for them. So I EARN my money - so I "live from dogs".

Quote:
a family breeder don't make litter from 14 month old female like you did last year, don't make litter from old females like you do this year
You know - it is exactly your problem... There is a database on Wolfdog - there are 100 possiblities to verify what you write and say. But NO... You preffer to tell lies about all other breeders even if your words are pure (as you call it) bullshit.
Who told you about 14 month old female?!?!? Or it was your private invention? First: I WOULD NEVER DO THIS. Second: Poland if not like Hungary. You can not make whateven you want - you have to keep strictly for the rules. For everything you have to ask for permission.
You can not breed 14 month old females! You can cover a female which is at least 18 months old and obtained the breeding rights. Even if you would like to cover her one day earlier you have to ask for special permission. You can make only one litter a year. There is no chance that the kennel club will allow you to make 2 as it is possible is some other countries. You can breed a female only to the age of 8-years (the last litter can be made in the year when the female ends 8 years). There is possiblity to make one more litter (it apply to all "healthy" breeds - and Wolfdogs are considered as long living dogs). To get such permission you have to be a "responsible" breeder (the people in the kennel club must be sure that your dogs are kept in good conditions), you must write request to the breeding comittee and show proofs that the female is healthy and in PERFECT condition and is a valuable breeding bitch - you must show her achievements, achievements of her puppies, health certificates of her and also her puppies. First after the comittee will agree you can make a litter. But only one. More requests are not allowed.
My "old" females are 2-3 years younger than your. And as everybody can see on the photos and in the reality also about 5-7 years younger according their real conditions.
Quote:
About your balabalbalbla to use the same males : I don't put my litter plans not because I haven't got, but because of you!!!!
Edith, you din't even know how interesting your words are... They explain a LOT... So many lies and goosips which flow between some people.... You really created your own reality - your own world...
Beside you are so full of megalomania... You really think you are hug of the universe...
I never took a look on your breeding plans... In the fact they were not interesting for me... All time I treated you as all other breeders - with no negative background. NONE of my decision based on your litters. In many cases I could even tell that YOU "stole" my ideas. I spoke with some breeders/owners about some dogs before you EVER saw them. Sometimes before the dogs were born - some litters born by other breeders are also my idea... The litters were made for bigger plan - there are more such litters in execution. As I wrote: there is nice cooperation between breeders from diffeerent countries - some litters which seem to have no connection are made to be used for making lines in the future. There are plans for several years - should I write you the text "you stile MY idea" every time you use dog from a litter which was planned by us?
Quote:
And of course you always have excelent breeding plans, so after WDS you planned 2 litters from Hitt ( just to keep the different lines of course .... )
How many puppies were born? 0. There was not even one litter. Now you have the answer...
Quote:
and after Gisu's succes you made big publicity on your forum about your plan with Gisu's father
Edith, you really make my day... I see you found in Poland your mirror image - a person who has the same problems with megalomania... Especially this person should know (and she knows it VERY WELL) that we planned to use Argo before you even knew that Argo exist, many years before Gisu was born. I was interested in this dog already when he was a puppy - no wonder: he was fiting to my plans. For many years he was published on my web site as a stud dog for Garuda - if someone "stole" the idea of other breeder it was YOU and your Polish soul mate.... I have no problem if someone else make the same decisions as I - for me it is only a proove that I made a good decision. But the fact is that after you and your Polish friend made this litter and after she took a dog from this litter many people here described it as "theft" made to spite the owner of Garuda... I have no problem with it - I hope Argo will have much more litters.
For me personally additional advertising for Argo was his litter from CZECH Republic. Gisotsu and his brothers do not have the good sides of Argo - high size, good bones, masculine head and active temperament. Yes, I know it is because they are copies of their mother. Anyway I was looking for things which exactly Gisu do not have.
Quote:
(do you think I haven't got friends who read and translate me your bulshits you write to your own site or polish forum???????)
Calm down Edith, you can agree with words I wrote or not. But be careful - your Polish friend has huge problems to keep to the reality and she has the tendency to write lies. Additionally she has problem to understand Polish language. She is well know in PL for the things which she has done. For publishing not existing ED results, for cheating and lies, for her "disappearing" dogs. Really a very "reliable" source of information....
Quote:
And as your all females and males are from Joly ex. Mery Bell, you couldn't use your males just for Mery Bell ( and you have alredy done it ! ) so please don't write me money saving mateings!!!!
You see - you have no idea what you are talking about. For many years I had Bolton - most titled dog in Poland (and not only here). He was perfect mate for ALL my females but I didn't used him even one time - he was living by us as my teddy bear. Even if such dogs are described by so called proffesional breeders "parasites" and are given away or put down....
But beside Bolton I had by me much more dogs which I could use. There are SEVERAL males which I rescued, which have puppies by other breeders - which I was able to keep to "produce" low cost puppies. But I decided that money is not important - now the dogs live by loving families in different coutries - not only in Europe.
No - using different males is not compulsion but my own decision basing on the rules for responsible breeding.
Quote:
I also make/made litters from foreigner males, and YES !!!!! I dare to use my own males as well as (for my oppinion, what is surely not like yours ) they have good bloodline and excelent dogs.
Please read twice what I've written. I do not say you can not use your own dogs. I just write that using always the same males for the same females and repeating the same matings especially if the quality of the puppies was low and different problems appeared is not BREEDING but PRODUCTION.
Quote:
So I realy will make a statistic about the time(s) when my kennel appear in the forum...and of course always in negative way , but I think the result won't be unexpected as it always happens in this period and always when some other "famous" kennels have pups (and maybe problem to sale them)
Edith, you are "bitting" a wrong person.... I didn't started this topic. I didn't wrote about your kennel - I only wrote the truth: that I also know about Arys litter this year what prooves the words of lupis. Maybe my was were bit coarse but believe me - I was shocked that so know person like you can write such obvious lies in public.
But it seems you really have personal problems with me... Because instead to speak with any other person on this forum you decided to attack me with you seld-invented theories...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote