View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 21:19   #20
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Yes, we need not new wolf blood. We always can choose good parents of next litters. Only is necessary to look at pedigries. And some 1 Rep z PS in 10. generation is not problem. Yes, he is there. And what????
More important is to make lagrer and larger genopool of breed. Biggest problem is, in the World are not really working clubs for czw. I don´t mean clubs of "friends of breed", but I mean really working club with some leader who knows something about genetic. Important is to use for female different male for every litter and a little "lead" breeding in every country. But it does not exist, what is a pitty and bad for breed.
Don´t look at exterier of dogs and don´t choose males for females only for "wolfish type". Important is to choose males, because they have this or this blood. But when I today look at "planned litters" here on wolfdog I see, much breeders always choose males only for exterier.
But it is always speaking about the same. It is a pitty, countries of origin can´t give strict conditions for breeding of wolfdogs in the World. A pitty for breed.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote