View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 18:49   #21
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Seeing won't work. Especially if it is a grown up wolfdog. They look just onderful then, nothing worse than retriever
Agree! Especially that they tend to switch on their demo version when visitors come in to see the worse of the breed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
And people do not believe, this amazing dog used to make owners just sit and cry Maybe someone should start a topic "Real stories. My CSV made my cry by doing..."
There was as similar topic on the Polish forum but people stopped adding their CSVs 'crimes', when some others started commenting how nice and gentle wolfdogs they had.
But:
I read the topic after a couple of years and realised that some of the greatest wolfdog troublemakers, that in their 'teenage' period literally walked on the walls, grew up to be lovely, predictable and well-trained animals and some of the "perfect pups" that destroyed nothing were later abandoned by their owners for some unknown reasons...

I suppose some CSV pups are more ingenuous/difficult than others, but in principle, the first year or two with a CSv is not easy time for the owner. The general rule however is, that the more time, energy and care the owner offers the pup during this time, the easier it is to handle the adult wolfdog.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote