View Single Post
Old 22-09-2013, 22:29   #3
Senior Member
mijke's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warnsveld
Posts: 2,033

As far as I know they need 5 ml EDTA for the research.

I also did send some EDTA tubes in a normal envelop (with bubble plastic inside, like sending for Dvd's) by normal mail.

Is it also a problem in Bulgaria when you send to a lab in this way?
Otherwise you maybe can send by normal post to a wolfdog owner in another country! (and he/she can send it to Bern for you)
Vriendelijke groeten,

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote