View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 20:34   #111
Gypsy Wolf

Never said I was a saint nor better than anyone, though it seems a few of YOU seem to have that same attitude. Demonizing me for whatever you think I am doing wrong. Your judgmental behavior will some back to you at some point - Karma is a bitch. It seems you all are interested in being part of the problem and throwing blame rather than being part of the solution.
Getting angry at me for taking the dog in and trying to find him a better home is really stupid. As if I am to blame or had some way to prevent or control it.
You may not agree with my placement decisions - it is not your call. I am sure my husband reached out to all of you seeking help, NOT narrow-minded judgment and abuse from those who seem to be so perfect they can throw stones at those of us trying to do the right thing.
He will be placed locally so that I can personally do the home check, help him settle in and help his new family adjust as well.
Also, as I have a lot of friends throughout the community here, if the family decides to "dump" him without telling me, I will be notified immediately and can get him. I don't have the ability to do that if he is far away.
As I originally understood it, this forum was started with the intent to bring vlcak owners throughout the world together to share their love, knowledge, experience, etc., with the breed and to promote the breed responsibly. I didn't realize it was a forum for people to unfairly judge and criticize others to make themselves look/feel better. How is the aggressive behavior helpful at all? Makes you feel good? Such behavior is called "bullying" here and is indicative of mental illness issues. Perhaps take a long, good look in the mirror and try to figure out where the aggression is coming from, and what is the purpose of such behavior. You think it helps me? Or Pollux? Are you so "clean" in your life that you have the right to judge others?
I am really not interested in your answers - I think you need to look deep inside yourself and figure those out on your own. As it is, I am comfortable with finding Pollux a great home and I am over the judgemental crap. Not helpful and not healthy.
Gypsy Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote