View Single Post
Old 16-05-2009, 14:28   #14
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaani View Post
sorry dont agree,i have been oferd dogs very cheep but i dont care, im lookin for a good quality dog. most people wont sell to uk, but im holdin out for a perfect male. fuck the price i want a good blood line
i know your bloodlines and as i have said you must go over this web site and hunt for the most compatable dog to put over your bitch, you can look at the lines in the pedigrees and for a good type dog that will reduce on the inbreeding side, one problem for us all in uk is that untill i submit the final papers to kennel club your dogs have no pedigrees, i have friends in Europe that know me well and they know the breed will very soon be registered here and they will let me use there dogs to breed to my stock, i think some people forget that the original first litter was registered by the u.k. kennelclub, it was only the law with defra that undone it all, but now the change in law makes the CWS legal it is not a problem anymore for us, i think i have already sent you copy of email i got from kennel club asking me to go ahead with the breed recognition this year? anyway its nearly complete so hang in there im doing my best for all you CWS owners,,,,,,we have waited over 6 yrs a few months will not kill us ,,,,,,pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote