View Single Post
Old 16-05-2009, 14:14   #13
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
... than they could sign an official asignment So that a breeder in UK will never mate his newly bought CsV for not purebred puppies or puppies wthout pedigree
in 2003 i bred the first litter of CWS in uk every person i sold a puppy to signed a written agreement with me that they would never cross breed to any other breed of dog other than a pure bred CWS, only 1 person has kept to the agreement they signed, the rest of the money scaming B.....ds just made money from the dogs because they could sell the pups saying they had wolf in them,,,,, there was never any excuse to cross breed these beautiful dogs as a passport can take you and your dog to any country in Europe where i am sure plenty of breeders would only be to glad to help the breed in uk, i know this well as my bitchs go to Europe to be bred, one reason why i have only bred 3 litters to date, the agreements where abused by the new owners, as for price of pups, it is up to the breeders my last litter where all sold for £1000 and some went cheaper as they went to working homes and are now in training programes, one is being trained by police and one is being trained as sniffer dog,, the CWS is still rare breed and when you take for example in uk, old english bulldog will cost you £1800, malamute will cost from £1000-1200, some small breeds start at £2000...so if the more common dogs fetch these prices what would a CWS be worth ?? I myself will pay good money for the right dog with the right lines, then i will do as we all do take a chance on breeding and hope we get what we want from the mating,,,,so people in uk should get to know breeders in Europe, you can met plenty of people at dog shows and via internet, last time i bred my bitch was to Holland, it cost £29 return on boat, 2 hr drive to Holland fuel approx 30 euros not pounds excluding my stud fee it worked out max £60 and a good day with friends, it is cheaper than driving to Scotland in uk, so no excuses can possible be made as to why people in uk can not travel to Europe and get there CWS mated...........pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote