View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 22:22   #93
Gypsy Wolf

As I mentioned above, it isn't "willy nilly" breeding. You also have no idea what you are talking about, obviously, in regards to working theatrical animals. Most of my dogs have worked doing theatrical projects - my dogs have been in product demonstration videos as well as in soap operas, TV shows, etc. Having dogs trained to that level is not only daily work in training various behaviors, but keeping them in prime condition, and doing the actual work. Funny that the actual time they are in front of the cameras is miniscule in comparison to all the background work done to get them to that point. So, yes, it is work.
And I am more than happy to see Pollux go to that wrangler. He will blossom there.
And as an aside, I do not have the ability to neuter him - that is his owner's decision - and personally I do not feel that neutering him would be beneficial to his temperament, either. For Pollux, I think a little bit of testosterone is a good thing. I am more concerned about his psychological welfare than an unfounded fear that he will be bred "willy-nilly."
Gypsy Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote