Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2010, 00:54   #62
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i have looked at the pics of your dogs
Fine, thank you. I´m sure you´ve noticed that the pics of my dogs are really old. I´m not interested in refreshing them - but come along and try to take a look at my CsV. Don´t you know that pics are always lying?

Quote:
the cws and saarloos have more crossed lines than you can ever imagine, including malamute cross done in southern France, saarloos and cws cross done in northern france, and pure wolf to saarloos and cws in southern france the wolf used was not european wolf and was done in 1990s.
Please don´t forget the Saarloos wolfhonden with British or Northern Inuits or CsV with wolves in the U.K.

Quote:
so how do you feel about the breedings of passo del lupo
Sorry, but I´m no Don Q. If there are enough people to buy puppies there ... Your windmills are not mine.

Quote:
or are you to busy shaving your dogs ears,,,,,,,
Yeeessssssss

Quote:
myself and others will now take look at all breeders and registered litters on this data base for people who abuse there bitchs and make list for publication in dog mags to warn buyers and put there names on lots of wolfdog and wolfdog related web sites naming and shaming them and hopefully get the authorities involved in animal welfare.
Why not? But don´t forget that your reputation - after crossing a CsV with a wolf - is not the very best.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote