View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 14:12   #19
Ligerwolve2

So what your saying is any breed that wasnt created by someone who is a scientist should not exist?

Im not saying that these things shouldnt be entered with extreme care. I think there is a huge amount of work that should be done before mating etc.

Perhaps you dont realise how common this is? New breeds are created all the time.

I would rather have imput into what is happening, help guide the individual to the best options rather than see them sneak behind my back and use the worst combination and then quit half way through and leave a trail of cross breeds.

Secondly you realise that CzWs while being a fantastic example of how to go about creating a breed is still seen as "new" and more of a fad and designer dog by some in the dog community. That others think CzW breeders are "amateur". I bet people just love hearing that. Bet it makes light of all the hard work that has gone into this wonderful breed. Im sure its quite far from the truth. Untill I hear from this person in question myself I would not go around labelling them as anything. Again I would rather steer them in the right direction which you wont get the chance to do if you come across as aggressive.

They may lose registry to start with but would they not then later be registered as a foundation bitch/dog?

One more time I think you will not stop this happening. All breeds see it. The question is how will you as a community handle this? By insulting another breed? By throwing a tantrum? Or by sharing some of your wisdom?

Whether you like the breed or not they are trying to create it and from what I understand they have used CzWs before.
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote